Positive Parenting Techniques
Please join us on Thursday, March 25, at either 10:45am or 6:30pm at the Whitefish Bay Public Library for "Positive Parenting Techniques". Licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advice through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. Registration is not required. Program will be held in upstairs Program Room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Frontiers to Partner With Whitefish Bay Middle School to Build a Culture of Respect and Inspire Change
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Laura Myrah _ "State of the WFB School District" address.
- Sigh up For Classes Today!
- New Program for 2-Year-Old Children to Begin in September 2014 at Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay
- Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay to Host Open House January 11, 2014
- Dominican High School to induct 35 to National Honors Society
- Rotary Club Presents Service Awards To North Shore Students
- Whitefish Bay Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- Whitefish Bay Middle School Students Make Magic In Alladin Jr.