Schwanke-Kasten in conjuction with Rolex USA will give golf fans a chance to feel like a pro with Wanamaker Trophy photo opportunities. On Friday, April 30 from 12PM to 3PM at the Schwanke-Kasten downtown location, 763 N. Broadway and Saturday, and May 1 from 11AM to 3PM at the Whitefish Bay location, 417 E. Silver Spring Drive, guests will have the opportunity to pose with the Trophy, enter a raffle to win tickets to the 2010 PGA Tournament at Whistling Straits and test their putting skills for the chance to win other prizes.
The Wanamaker Trophy’s exclusive area appearances are hosted by a Milwaukee company older than the PGA itself. Schwanke-Kasten has been a family owned-and-operated dealer of fine jewelry and watches since 1899.
For more information about Schwanke-Kasten please visit www.schwanke-kasten.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dedication of Counsell Field at Cahill Park with a No-hitter May 23
- AMERICORPS DISASTER PREPAREDNESS PROJECT - PRESENTATIONS
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Lighting Up the Night
- The Essential PT Barnum
- Fourth Annual Art Crawl
- WFB High School Showcase and Dedication
- STRITCH STUDENTS “OPEN BOX” ON VIETNAM WAR
- Wave Pros Lead Soccer Camp At Harry And Rose Samson Jewish Community Center
- Whitefish Bay Hosts Shopping Night June 16