Red wagons aren't just for carting the kids around any more. This weekend they're for bidding, decorating and tasting in Whitefish Bay.
Regina's Bay Bakery cooked up edible Radio Flyers to support their neighborhood, in honor of this weekend's Red Wagon Days - July 16 & 17. Just don't call them sugar cookies.
"Actually our cookies are a bit different. These cookies in particular are shortbread covered in white chocolate," explains Regina's cookie designer and baker Leslie Davis.
Regina's inspiration for the mouth-watering sweets comes from the 12 Radio Flyers stuffed with goods that are up for auction around the neighborhood. Bidding on the wagons begins at 10 AM tomorrow, July 16 and will close at 3 PM on Saturday, July 17. Red Wagon Days guests are encouraged visit all twelve and bid of their favorite rolling prize After mom and dad peruse the auction, kids are invited to decorate their own wagon at the Art Trooper station located outside of Starbucks, then stop by Regina's to nab a sweet treat before heading home.
Those with questions about Regina's red wagon cookies and Red Wagon Days are encouraged to contact Lisa Liljegren at 414-226-2113.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- MKE Elite Girls Lacrosse Summer Registration Open