Join B&E General Contractors, Inc., on Wednesday, February 17th, 2010, as team members host an exciting and informative remodeling seminar. Entitled "Refresh, Renew, Remodel!" , the seminar shall take place at the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive, beginning at 6:30 pm in the second floor community room.
Enter the exciting and creative world of remodeling. B&E team members will introduce you to important remodeling concepts, including wise remodeling investments for your home, innovative design concepts within your budget, stylish and functional aging in place features, and environmentally efficient products.
Team members will assist you in realizing the creative potential of your home, its hidden space utilization capabilities, and the ability to create a home which fits your lifestyle.
Seminar attendees will be entered in a drawing to win a complimentary Home Energy Audit, valued up to $700.00!
Mark A. Brick, CR, CGR, CAPS, will moderate the event. Mark is the president of B&E, and a past local and national president of NARI, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. He will be joined by architectural designers Adam Schwai and Jeff Brady, kitchen and bath specialist Tove Kenyon, and lead expediter Don Mitchen.
B&E is a local premier design/build remodeling firm with over 25 years of award-winning history in southeast Wisconsin. For more information, see us at the Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement Show, Feb 11-14 at State Fair Park, or visit our website at www.begeneralcontractors.com
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16