January 6, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Matt Schuenke, Village of Whitefish Bay, (414) 962-6690
Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District (BID)
Announces BID Director Position
Whitefish Bay, WI -- The Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District is pleased to announce the opening of the BID Director position to serve the businesses and property owners within the Whitefish Bay Business District located on E. Silver Spring Drive. The BID is managed by a 9-member board representing over 100 business and property owners included within the district. This vibrant shopping district offers many amenities including a theater, grocery store, bakeries, salons, dining, specialty shops, variety stores, and many other retail stores that offer a wide range of products and services to many different customers.
The part-time position will be responsible for developing marketing and advertising initiatives, communicating with various community groups to establish partnerships, providing administrative support to the BID Board, organizing and developing special events, and other duties as prescribed by the BID Board or as listed in the job description. These efforts would include but not be limited to the maintenance of a website and other social media, organization of quarterly meetings, creation and distribution of quarterly newsletters, preparation of marketing brochures and publications, management of the operating plan and budget, as well as other activities as needed. The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience at a minimum of 5 years in either public, private, or non-profit sectors. Marketing skills and experience are a plus combined with excellent management, budgeting, leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Hiring wage depending on qualifications. The base contracted salary range is $20,000 to $25,000 with additional compensation possible through performance bonuses. Additional compensation potential from the Village of Whitefish Bay in connection with retail recruitment initiative.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to Whitefish Bay BID Director Position, attention to Matt Schuenke, at 5300 N. Marlborough Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI 53217. The deadline for submitting this information is January 27, 2010. Please direct all questions to Matt Schuenke at (414) 962-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Matt Schuenke, Assistant Village Manager
Village of Whitefish Bay
5300 N. Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217-5399
(414) 962-6690 or email@example.com
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes