January 6, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Matt Schuenke, Village of Whitefish Bay, (414) 962-6690
Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District (BID)
Announces BID Director Position
Whitefish Bay, WI -- The Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District is pleased to announce the opening of the BID Director position to serve the businesses and property owners within the Whitefish Bay Business District located on E. Silver Spring Drive. The BID is managed by a 9-member board representing over 100 business and property owners included within the district. This vibrant shopping district offers many amenities including a theater, grocery store, bakeries, salons, dining, specialty shops, variety stores, and many other retail stores that offer a wide range of products and services to many different customers.
The part-time position will be responsible for developing marketing and advertising initiatives, communicating with various community groups to establish partnerships, providing administrative support to the BID Board, organizing and developing special events, and other duties as prescribed by the BID Board or as listed in the job description. These efforts would include but not be limited to the maintenance of a website and other social media, organization of quarterly meetings, creation and distribution of quarterly newsletters, preparation of marketing brochures and publications, management of the operating plan and budget, as well as other activities as needed. The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience at a minimum of 5 years in either public, private, or non-profit sectors. Marketing skills and experience are a plus combined with excellent management, budgeting, leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Hiring wage depending on qualifications. The base contracted salary range is $20,000 to $25,000 with additional compensation possible through performance bonuses. Additional compensation potential from the Village of Whitefish Bay in connection with retail recruitment initiative.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to Whitefish Bay BID Director Position, attention to Matt Schuenke, at 5300 N. Marlborough Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI 53217. The deadline for submitting this information is January 27, 2010. Please direct all questions to Matt Schuenke at (414) 962-6690 or email@example.com.
# # #
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Matt Schuenke, Assistant Village Manager
Village of Whitefish Bay
5300 N. Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217-5399
(414) 962-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays