Santa Claus will visit the Mequon Campus of Milwaukee Area Technical College, 5555 W. Highland Rd., for a breakfast from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 12, in the campus cafeteria. The event is open to the public and sponsored by the Mequon Campus Student Senate and Office of Student Life. The cost is $3 per child, $5 for adults and $4 for MATC students with college IDs. Admission is free for children age 2 and under.
Activities include horse-drawn wagon rides, photos with Santa, a breakfast buffet, cookie decorating and other crafts. Advance tickets can be purchased at the Mequon Campus Cashier’s Office, Room A116; or attendees can pay at the door. For more information, please contact Barb Pinkowsky, (262) 238-2390, email@example.com.
The largest technical college in the state, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of the economy in southeastern Wisconsin. MATC offers 200 degrees, diplomas, certificates and apprenticeships, plus nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees. A large pre-college program enables people to complete high school and prepare for higher learning. The Office of Corporate Learning provides customized training to incumbent workers. Approximately 48,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses, numerous evening centers and community-based sites, or learn online. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses right here at home. Visit www.matc.edu.
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER