Santa Claus will visit the Mequon Campus of Milwaukee Area Technical College, 5555 W. Highland Rd., for a breakfast from 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Dec. 12, in the campus cafeteria. The event is open to the public and sponsored by the Mequon Campus Student Senate and Office of Student Life. The cost is $3 per child, $5 for adults and $4 for MATC students with college IDs. Admission is free for children age 2 and under.
Activities include horse-drawn wagon rides, photos with Santa, a breakfast buffet, cookie decorating and other crafts. Advance tickets can be purchased at the Mequon Campus Cashier’s Office, Room A116; or attendees can pay at the door. For more information, please contact Barb Pinkowsky, (262) 238-2390, email@example.com.
The largest technical college in the state, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of the economy in southeastern Wisconsin. MATC offers 200 degrees, diplomas, certificates and apprenticeships, plus nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees. A large pre-college program enables people to complete high school and prepare for higher learning. The Office of Corporate Learning provides customized training to incumbent workers. Approximately 48,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses, numerous evening centers and community-based sites, or learn online. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses right here at home. Visit www.matc.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay Little League Registration is Open
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- SSRC Plans Trip to Jewish Museum, Lake Park Bistro
- High school concert set for Wednesday
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2