The Bioethics Institute at Concordia University Wisconsin is sponsoring “Health Care Ethics Day” on Thursday, November 12. One highlight of the day will be a health care forum in Albrecht Lounge on Concordia’s Mequon campus beginning at 6 p.m.
The forum will focus on health care reform proposals currently under consideration in Washington and will be attended by distinguished panelists. These panelists include: Rev. Dr. Richard Eyer, director emeritus, Concordia Bioethics Institute, Professor Louise Mollinger-Riemann, co-director of the Physical Therapy Program at Concordia, Rev. Dr. Kevin Voss, assistant professor of Philosophy and director of the Concordia Bioethics Institute, Curt Gielow, executive dean of CUW’s School of Pharmacy, Dr. James Burkee, associate professor of History and Economics at Concordia, and Paul Westrick, vice president of Mission Integration and Advocacy at
Columbia St. Mary’s.
“We hope that the CUW community and public will find this event interesting and informative,” said Rev. Dr. Voss. “Our goal is be a community leader and to get people thinking about these important issues,” he added.
If you’d like more information regarding “Health Care Ethics Day” you can contact Rev. Dr. Kevin E. Voss at 262-243-4398, or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- The Bay Players Announces Cast for Beau Jest by James Sherman