Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club presents a clinic by Tom Gullikson on Singles and Doubles Strategy & Tactics, Saturday November 7th from 4-6PM. Everyone is invited to attend and benefit from Tom Gullikson’s experience, knowledge, and valuable tips! The clinic would greatly benefit competitive Junior and High School players and club singles and doubles players.
Tom Gullikson is a former U.S. Davis Cup captain and U.S. Olympic Team coach. Tom was a Wimbledon doubles finalist in 1983 and won the U.S. Open mixed doubles title in 1984. On the senior tour, Tom won four consecutive Wimbledon singles titles and three consecutive U.S. Open singles titles. As a member of the USTA Player Development Program, Tom coached top players such as Todd Martin, Jennifer Capriati and Andy Roddick.
Please join the Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club on November 7th, 2009 from 4-6PM. A question and answer session with Tom Gullikson will be held at 5:30PM in the Le Club lobby.
Le Club is located at 2001 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. 414.352.4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- MCW researchers find link between sleep deprivation and cell damage