Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club presents a clinic by Tom Gullikson on Singles and Doubles Strategy & Tactics, Saturday November 7th from 4-6PM. Everyone is invited to attend and benefit from Tom Gullikson’s experience, knowledge, and valuable tips! The clinic would greatly benefit competitive Junior and High School players and club singles and doubles players.
Tom Gullikson is a former U.S. Davis Cup captain and U.S. Olympic Team coach. Tom was a Wimbledon doubles finalist in 1983 and won the U.S. Open mixed doubles title in 1984. On the senior tour, Tom won four consecutive Wimbledon singles titles and three consecutive U.S. Open singles titles. As a member of the USTA Player Development Program, Tom coached top players such as Todd Martin, Jennifer Capriati and Andy Roddick.
Please join the Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club on November 7th, 2009 from 4-6PM. A question and answer session with Tom Gullikson will be held at 5:30PM in the Le Club lobby.
Le Club is located at 2001 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. 414.352.4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors