Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club presents a clinic by Tom Gullikson on Singles and Doubles Strategy & Tactics, Saturday November 7th from 4-6PM. Everyone is invited to attend and benefit from Tom Gullikson’s experience, knowledge, and valuable tips! The clinic would greatly benefit competitive Junior and High School players and club singles and doubles players.
Tom Gullikson is a former U.S. Davis Cup captain and U.S. Olympic Team coach. Tom was a Wimbledon doubles finalist in 1983 and won the U.S. Open mixed doubles title in 1984. On the senior tour, Tom won four consecutive Wimbledon singles titles and three consecutive U.S. Open singles titles. As a member of the USTA Player Development Program, Tom coached top players such as Todd Martin, Jennifer Capriati and Andy Roddick.
Please join the Performance Tennis Academy at Le Club on November 7th, 2009 from 4-6PM. A question and answer session with Tom Gullikson will be held at 5:30PM in the Le Club lobby.
Le Club is located at 2001 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. 414.352.4900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!