United Way of Greater Milwaukee is welcoming Reid Engstrom as a Loaned Executive to support its 2009 Community Campaign. Engstrom lives in Whitefish Bay and is an employee of Harley-Davidson.
United Way’s Loaned Executives support more than 1,300 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns. The Loaned Executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The Loaned Executive program also helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund programs and services that support those who need help the most.
“This year more than ever, we are relying on our generous community partners to help us raise the funds to meet our community’s growing needs,” said Sue Dragisic, CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We’re pleased to have these Loaned Executives join us for our 2009 Community Campaign and ensure support is there for our friends, family, neighbors and co-workers in their time of need.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee announced a goal to raise $45 million at its Community Campaign kickoff on September 3. This year’s campaign will run for 100 days in honor of United Way’s 100th anniversary of strengthening our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief