United Way of Greater Milwaukee is welcoming Reid Engstrom as a Loaned Executive to support its 2009 Community Campaign. Engstrom lives in Whitefish Bay and is an employee of Harley-Davidson.
United Way’s Loaned Executives support more than 1,300 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns. The Loaned Executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The Loaned Executive program also helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund programs and services that support those who need help the most.
“This year more than ever, we are relying on our generous community partners to help us raise the funds to meet our community’s growing needs,” said Sue Dragisic, CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We’re pleased to have these Loaned Executives join us for our 2009 Community Campaign and ensure support is there for our friends, family, neighbors and co-workers in their time of need.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee announced a goal to raise $45 million at its Community Campaign kickoff on September 3. This year’s campaign will run for 100 days in honor of United Way’s 100th anniversary of strengthening our community.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Money Saving Tips for Buying a Lake Home