United Way of Greater Milwaukee is welcoming Reid Engstrom as a Loaned Executive to support its 2009 Community Campaign. Engstrom lives in Whitefish Bay and is an employee of Harley-Davidson.
United Way’s Loaned Executives support more than 1,300 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns. The Loaned Executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The Loaned Executive program also helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund programs and services that support those who need help the most.
“This year more than ever, we are relying on our generous community partners to help us raise the funds to meet our community’s growing needs,” said Sue Dragisic, CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We’re pleased to have these Loaned Executives join us for our 2009 Community Campaign and ensure support is there for our friends, family, neighbors and co-workers in their time of need.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee announced a goal to raise $45 million at its Community Campaign kickoff on September 3. This year’s campaign will run for 100 days in honor of United Way’s 100th anniversary of strengthening our community.
- PNC Bank Veterans Help Kick-Off First Business Luncheon for the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour