United Way of Greater Milwaukee is welcoming Reid Engstrom as a Loaned Executive to support its 2009 Community Campaign. Engstrom lives in Whitefish Bay and is an employee of Harley-Davidson.
United Way’s Loaned Executives support more than 1,300 corporations that run workplace giving campaigns. The Loaned Executives educate donors and the community about United Way’s critical role in Greater Milwaukee. The Loaned Executive program also helps minimize fundraising costs, ensuring that dollars go directly to fund programs and services that support those who need help the most.
“This year more than ever, we are relying on our generous community partners to help us raise the funds to meet our community’s growing needs,” said Sue Dragisic, CEO of United Way of Greater Milwaukee. “We’re pleased to have these Loaned Executives join us for our 2009 Community Campaign and ensure support is there for our friends, family, neighbors and co-workers in their time of need.”
United Way of Greater Milwaukee announced a goal to raise $45 million at its Community Campaign kickoff on September 3. This year’s campaign will run for 100 days in honor of United Way’s 100th anniversary of strengthening our community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!