The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19