The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms