The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!