The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- Christmas at the Horse
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- ‘Tis the Season