The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- MCW researchers find link between sleep deprivation and cell damage