The Whitefish Bay Village Board is seeking applicants for its newly created Environmental Advisory Commission. The Commission will serve to advise the Board on the host of environmental issues that come up in the Village.
There will be six citizen appointees as well as one board appointee to be selected by the Village Board. The terms will be for three years with initial appointments staggered for 1, 2, and 3 year terms.
The Commission will need a group of committed, qualified applicants. Please consider this and other opportunities to serve the community by submitting your name for consideration to serve on a board or commission.
Go to the Village Web Site to get a Boards and Commissions Application to be turned in to the Village Hall. Completed applications should be submitted by June 22. Questions may be directed to Village Manager James Grassman at (414) 962-6690.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee