Businesses along Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay are hosting a Win the Window Contest from June1 to June 24, 2009. Shoppers can enter the contest at each participating business and have a chance to win the contents of the special window display in that store. During the month of June the store windows along Silver Spring Drive will be featuring the prizes as a reminder to all of the high quality products and services that are found in Whitefish Bay. Shoppers are encouraged to stroll along Silver Spring Drive, and look for the Win the Window signage. Stop in several or all of the businesses to sign-up for each Win the Window prize. Each business will be drawing one lucky winner from their entries to be announced at the Silver Spring Drive Opening Celebration on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM. Winners need not be present to receive their prize.
Participating businesses include Associated Bank, Berkeley’s Café, Breadsmith, Elements East, elements therapeutic massage, Fitness Together, Fox Bay Cinema, Giraffe, Gallery 505, The Great Frame Up, Hounds Around Town, Johnson Bank, New Options, Patricia Shoppe, Peabody’s Interiors, Persian Rug Gallery, Placesetters, Red Cap Luggage and Gifts, Regina’s Bay Bakery, Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint, Schoenfeldt Financial, Sendik's, Silver Spring Spa, Starbucks, Stone Creek Coffee, Thiet Jewelers and Winkie’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19