Businesses along Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay are hosting a Win the Window Contest from June1 to June 24, 2009. Shoppers can enter the contest at each participating business and have a chance to win the contents of the special window display in that store. During the month of June the store windows along Silver Spring Drive will be featuring the prizes as a reminder to all of the high quality products and services that are found in Whitefish Bay. Shoppers are encouraged to stroll along Silver Spring Drive, and look for the Win the Window signage. Stop in several or all of the businesses to sign-up for each Win the Window prize. Each business will be drawing one lucky winner from their entries to be announced at the Silver Spring Drive Opening Celebration on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM. Winners need not be present to receive their prize.
Participating businesses include Associated Bank, Berkeley’s Café, Breadsmith, Elements East, elements therapeutic massage, Fitness Together, Fox Bay Cinema, Giraffe, Gallery 505, The Great Frame Up, Hounds Around Town, Johnson Bank, New Options, Patricia Shoppe, Peabody’s Interiors, Persian Rug Gallery, Placesetters, Red Cap Luggage and Gifts, Regina’s Bay Bakery, Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint, Schoenfeldt Financial, Sendik's, Silver Spring Spa, Starbucks, Stone Creek Coffee, Thiet Jewelers and Winkie’s.
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER