Businesses along Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay are hosting a Win the Window Contest from June1 to June 24, 2009. Shoppers can enter the contest at each participating business and have a chance to win the contents of the special window display in that store. During the month of June the store windows along Silver Spring Drive will be featuring the prizes as a reminder to all of the high quality products and services that are found in Whitefish Bay. Shoppers are encouraged to stroll along Silver Spring Drive, and look for the Win the Window signage. Stop in several or all of the businesses to sign-up for each Win the Window prize. Each business will be drawing one lucky winner from their entries to be announced at the Silver Spring Drive Opening Celebration on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM. Winners need not be present to receive their prize.
Participating businesses include Associated Bank, Berkeley’s Café, Breadsmith, Elements East, elements therapeutic massage, Fitness Together, Fox Bay Cinema, Giraffe, Gallery 505, The Great Frame Up, Hounds Around Town, Johnson Bank, New Options, Patricia Shoppe, Peabody’s Interiors, Persian Rug Gallery, Placesetters, Red Cap Luggage and Gifts, Regina’s Bay Bakery, Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint, Schoenfeldt Financial, Sendik's, Silver Spring Spa, Starbucks, Stone Creek Coffee, Thiet Jewelers and Winkie’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards