Businesses along Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay are hosting a Win the Window Contest from June1 to June 24, 2009. Shoppers can enter the contest at each participating business and have a chance to win the contents of the special window display in that store. During the month of June the store windows along Silver Spring Drive will be featuring the prizes as a reminder to all of the high quality products and services that are found in Whitefish Bay. Shoppers are encouraged to stroll along Silver Spring Drive, and look for the Win the Window signage. Stop in several or all of the businesses to sign-up for each Win the Window prize. Each business will be drawing one lucky winner from their entries to be announced at the Silver Spring Drive Opening Celebration on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM. Winners need not be present to receive their prize.
Participating businesses include Associated Bank, Berkeley’s Café, Breadsmith, Elements East, elements therapeutic massage, Fitness Together, Fox Bay Cinema, Giraffe, Gallery 505, The Great Frame Up, Hounds Around Town, Johnson Bank, New Options, Patricia Shoppe, Peabody’s Interiors, Persian Rug Gallery, Placesetters, Red Cap Luggage and Gifts, Regina’s Bay Bakery, Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint, Schoenfeldt Financial, Sendik's, Silver Spring Spa, Starbucks, Stone Creek Coffee, Thiet Jewelers and Winkie’s.
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Money Saving Tips for Buying a Lake Home
- Wellness Workshop Offers Medical and Spiritual Tips
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns