In February MyCommunityNOW.com ran a story of the Kaehler World Traveler Luggage store closing in Whitefish Bay. It was rumored the manager of 13 years, Jo Ann Schulz was going to attempt to re-open the store.
Rumor no more! The new "RedCap Luggage & Gifts" is now open! Owner Ms. Schulz along with her new manager Tony Taylor have remodeled the store and gave it a fresh up-scale look.
Now full stocked they are ready for an opportunity to give extreme customer service to everyone that enters the store! With over 25 years of experience in the Luggage Industry, Jo Ann & her staff are prepared to assist you in all your travel needs. They will even give you a "Two-Minute" packing demonstration. As a guest speaker in Chicago, JoAnn featured this demonstration on National television. She has also appeared locally on the morning television shows (channels 4, 6 & 12).
The original store was opened in 1920 under the name Adashek's "National Trunk". It is with this in mind that "RedCap Luggage" is basing its tradtiions. Customer service is essential in this environment, as people wish to have all their questions answered, as well as information on the products they are buying. The "hands on" and expert advise is the reason people continue to shop at the specialty shops rather than the inter-net.
RedCap Luggage provides gifts as well as other services, such as luggage repairs. We are a full service store! Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:30 to 5:30, Thursdays 9:30 to 7:00 PM, and Saturdays 9:30 to 5:00. The new phone number is 414-332-5900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady