In February MyCommunityNOW.com ran a story of the Kaehler World Traveler Luggage store closing in Whitefish Bay. It was rumored the manager of 13 years, Jo Ann Schulz was going to attempt to re-open the store.
Rumor no more! The new "RedCap Luggage & Gifts" is now open! Owner Ms. Schulz along with her new manager Tony Taylor have remodeled the store and gave it a fresh up-scale look.
Now full stocked they are ready for an opportunity to give extreme customer service to everyone that enters the store! With over 25 years of experience in the Luggage Industry, Jo Ann & her staff are prepared to assist you in all your travel needs. They will even give you a "Two-Minute" packing demonstration. As a guest speaker in Chicago, JoAnn featured this demonstration on National television. She has also appeared locally on the morning television shows (channels 4, 6 & 12).
The original store was opened in 1920 under the name Adashek's "National Trunk". It is with this in mind that "RedCap Luggage" is basing its tradtiions. Customer service is essential in this environment, as people wish to have all their questions answered, as well as information on the products they are buying. The "hands on" and expert advise is the reason people continue to shop at the specialty shops rather than the inter-net.
RedCap Luggage provides gifts as well as other services, such as luggage repairs. We are a full service store! Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:30 to 5:30, Thursdays 9:30 to 7:00 PM, and Saturdays 9:30 to 5:00. The new phone number is 414-332-5900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26