In February MyCommunityNOW.com ran a story of the Kaehler World Traveler Luggage store closing in Whitefish Bay. It was rumored the manager of 13 years, Jo Ann Schulz was going to attempt to re-open the store.
Rumor no more! The new "RedCap Luggage & Gifts" is now open! Owner Ms. Schulz along with her new manager Tony Taylor have remodeled the store and gave it a fresh up-scale look.
Now full stocked they are ready for an opportunity to give extreme customer service to everyone that enters the store! With over 25 years of experience in the Luggage Industry, Jo Ann & her staff are prepared to assist you in all your travel needs. They will even give you a "Two-Minute" packing demonstration. As a guest speaker in Chicago, JoAnn featured this demonstration on National television. She has also appeared locally on the morning television shows (channels 4, 6 & 12).
The original store was opened in 1920 under the name Adashek's "National Trunk". It is with this in mind that "RedCap Luggage" is basing its tradtiions. Customer service is essential in this environment, as people wish to have all their questions answered, as well as information on the products they are buying. The "hands on" and expert advise is the reason people continue to shop at the specialty shops rather than the inter-net.
RedCap Luggage provides gifts as well as other services, such as luggage repairs. We are a full service store! Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:30 to 5:30, Thursdays 9:30 to 7:00 PM, and Saturdays 9:30 to 5:00. The new phone number is 414-332-5900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms