Wauwatosa residents Christina Kuchan, Katie Danielson, and Theresa Hofschulte, New Berlin residents Taylor Murphy and Megan Sinclair. Brookfield resident Mabel Ann Baylon, Greenfield resident Gaby Nunez and Whitefish Bay resident Molly Sisson are among the Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) students starring in DSHA’s production of THE INVESTIGATION by Peter Weiss May 8 -9 at 7:30 p.m. at the school, 4257 N 100th St., Milwaukee. This is a moving and disturbing evening invoking the true horrors of the WWII Holocaust and the inhumanity which took place with in the walls of the concentration camps. It is a true reenactment of the hundreds of testimonies which took place when the injustices were finally brought to trial. “One listens and shudders. It’s disturbing in its implications yet incontestably an experience. Tickets ($10) may be purchased at the door, by calling (414) 616-2813 or by visiting us online at www.dsha.info at Shop DSHA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms