Wauwatosa residents Christina Kuchan, Katie Danielson, and Theresa Hofschulte, New Berlin residents Taylor Murphy and Megan Sinclair. Brookfield resident Mabel Ann Baylon, Greenfield resident Gaby Nunez and Whitefish Bay resident Molly Sisson are among the Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) students starring in DSHA’s production of THE INVESTIGATION by Peter Weiss May 8 -9 at 7:30 p.m. at the school, 4257 N 100th St., Milwaukee. This is a moving and disturbing evening invoking the true horrors of the WWII Holocaust and the inhumanity which took place with in the walls of the concentration camps. It is a true reenactment of the hundreds of testimonies which took place when the injustices were finally brought to trial. “One listens and shudders. It’s disturbing in its implications yet incontestably an experience. Tickets ($10) may be purchased at the door, by calling (414) 616-2813 or by visiting us online at www.dsha.info at Shop DSHA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow