Wauwatosa residents Christina Kuchan, Katie Danielson, and Theresa Hofschulte, New Berlin residents Taylor Murphy and Megan Sinclair. Brookfield resident Mabel Ann Baylon, Greenfield resident Gaby Nunez and Whitefish Bay resident Molly Sisson are among the Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) students starring in DSHA’s production of THE INVESTIGATION by Peter Weiss May 8 -9 at 7:30 p.m. at the school, 4257 N 100th St., Milwaukee. This is a moving and disturbing evening invoking the true horrors of the WWII Holocaust and the inhumanity which took place with in the walls of the concentration camps. It is a true reenactment of the hundreds of testimonies which took place when the injustices were finally brought to trial. “One listens and shudders. It’s disturbing in its implications yet incontestably an experience. Tickets ($10) may be purchased at the door, by calling (414) 616-2813 or by visiting us online at www.dsha.info at Shop DSHA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- National "I Forgot Day"
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve