Wauwatosa residents Christina Kuchan, Katie Danielson, and Theresa Hofschulte, New Berlin residents Taylor Murphy and Megan Sinclair. Brookfield resident Mabel Ann Baylon, Greenfield resident Gaby Nunez and Whitefish Bay resident Molly Sisson are among the Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) students starring in DSHA’s production of THE INVESTIGATION by Peter Weiss May 8 -9 at 7:30 p.m. at the school, 4257 N 100th St., Milwaukee. This is a moving and disturbing evening invoking the true horrors of the WWII Holocaust and the inhumanity which took place with in the walls of the concentration camps. It is a true reenactment of the hundreds of testimonies which took place when the injustices were finally brought to trial. “One listens and shudders. It’s disturbing in its implications yet incontestably an experience. Tickets ($10) may be purchased at the door, by calling (414) 616-2813 or by visiting us online at www.dsha.info at Shop DSHA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fritz Receives Prestigious Northwestern Mutual Regional Leader Award
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award