Wauwatosa residents Christina Kuchan, Katie Danielson, and Theresa Hofschulte, New Berlin residents Taylor Murphy and Megan Sinclair. Brookfield resident Mabel Ann Baylon, Greenfield resident Gaby Nunez and Whitefish Bay resident Molly Sisson are among the Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA) students starring in DSHA’s production of THE INVESTIGATION by Peter Weiss May 8 -9 at 7:30 p.m. at the school, 4257 N 100th St., Milwaukee. This is a moving and disturbing evening invoking the true horrors of the WWII Holocaust and the inhumanity which took place with in the walls of the concentration camps. It is a true reenactment of the hundreds of testimonies which took place when the injustices were finally brought to trial. “One listens and shudders. It’s disturbing in its implications yet incontestably an experience. Tickets ($10) may be purchased at the door, by calling (414) 616-2813 or by visiting us online at www.dsha.info at Shop DSHA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- MCW-Central Wisconsin receives accreditation approvals
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- MCW-Green Bay hosts “Second Look Day” for incoming students
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol