The young and inexperienced Dominican Knights rebounded from last week’s loss with a solid victory 58-20 victory over the Hope school Hawks on Friday night. The tone for the game was set early in the game when the Knights stopped the Hawks on fourth and four on the Dominican side of the fifty.
The Knights offense would then score thirty unanswered points and would take a 30-6 lead into half time. Dominican would then score twenty eight points in the third quarter. Friday’s game turned out to be a break out offensive game for Corey Guy who caught three passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Dominican coach Chris Bennin believes that the “team is starting to jell… and is looking forward to Fridays conference opener against Kenosha St Joseph”. Last year Dominican lost to Saint Joseph by a point in a hard fought game.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!
- Breadsmith's Fundraiser for Hunger Task Force - July 22