The young and inexperienced Dominican Knights rebounded from last week’s loss with a solid victory 58-20 victory over the Hope school Hawks on Friday night. The tone for the game was set early in the game when the Knights stopped the Hawks on fourth and four on the Dominican side of the fifty.
The Knights offense would then score thirty unanswered points and would take a 30-6 lead into half time. Dominican would then score twenty eight points in the third quarter. Friday’s game turned out to be a break out offensive game for Corey Guy who caught three passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Dominican coach Chris Bennin believes that the “team is starting to jell… and is looking forward to Fridays conference opener against Kenosha St Joseph”. Last year Dominican lost to Saint Joseph by a point in a hard fought game.
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- New Sailor on the Block
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School