The young and inexperienced Dominican Knights rebounded from last week’s loss with a solid victory 58-20 victory over the Hope school Hawks on Friday night. The tone for the game was set early in the game when the Knights stopped the Hawks on fourth and four on the Dominican side of the fifty.
The Knights offense would then score thirty unanswered points and would take a 30-6 lead into half time. Dominican would then score twenty eight points in the third quarter. Friday’s game turned out to be a break out offensive game for Corey Guy who caught three passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Dominican coach Chris Bennin believes that the “team is starting to jell… and is looking forward to Fridays conference opener against Kenosha St Joseph”. Last year Dominican lost to Saint Joseph by a point in a hard fought game.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday