The young and inexperienced Dominican Knights rebounded from last week’s loss with a solid victory 58-20 victory over the Hope school Hawks on Friday night. The tone for the game was set early in the game when the Knights stopped the Hawks on fourth and four on the Dominican side of the fifty.
The Knights offense would then score thirty unanswered points and would take a 30-6 lead into half time. Dominican would then score twenty eight points in the third quarter. Friday’s game turned out to be a break out offensive game for Corey Guy who caught three passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Dominican coach Chris Bennin believes that the “team is starting to jell… and is looking forward to Fridays conference opener against Kenosha St Joseph”. Last year Dominican lost to Saint Joseph by a point in a hard fought game.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards