The young and inexperienced Dominican Knights rebounded from last week’s loss with a solid victory 58-20 victory over the Hope school Hawks on Friday night. The tone for the game was set early in the game when the Knights stopped the Hawks on fourth and four on the Dominican side of the fifty.
The Knights offense would then score thirty unanswered points and would take a 30-6 lead into half time. Dominican would then score twenty eight points in the third quarter. Friday’s game turned out to be a break out offensive game for Corey Guy who caught three passes for 130 yards and one touchdown.
Dominican coach Chris Bennin believes that the “team is starting to jell… and is looking forward to Fridays conference opener against Kenosha St Joseph”. Last year Dominican lost to Saint Joseph by a point in a hard fought game.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- National "I Forgot Day"
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve