Despite amassing 337 yards on the ground the young and inexperienced Dominican Knights could not overcome the option attack of Brookfield Academy. Midway through the second quarter Dominican led 22-13, behind the runs of 75 yards, 50 yards and an 80 yard kickoff return by Peter Nieman.
Brookfield Academy however responded with three straight scores take a 35 to 22 halftime lead. The rally was led by the running and passing of senior quarterback Spencer Davis.
In the third quarter Dominican into Brookfield academy’s lead with a one yard touchdown run by sophomore quarterback Jake Bennett who ran for 110 yards and also led the Knights in tackling.
After giving up two more scores to Brookfield Academy Peter Nieman responded with a 39 yard touchdown run. Nieman finished with 207 yards rushing and three hundred total all purpose yards.
Dominican’s next game is against the Hope school which has a record of 1-0.The game will be played Friday at 7.00 PM at Wisconsin Lutheran College.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee