The Kids From Wisconsin - the state’s Musical Ambassadors of Goodwill - are ready for their 46th show sea-son, and there’s a little “hometown flavor” in it as Jared Bedgood and Bridget Cushman of Milwaukee are part of our talented troupe.
Jarred can not be more excited to be spending his second summer with the KIDS. This fall he will be a sophomore at Pace University. In the past he has been a part of productions such as "Once on This Island", "Hairspray", and "The Phantom of the Opera" and has received two Exemplary Soloist Awards at State Solo and Ensemble. Jarred has very high hopes for this summer and can't wait for everyone to see the show.
Bridget is a 2014 graduate of Homestead High School and will be attending Columbia College in Chicago next fall, studying Vocal Performance. She is a member of the National Honors Society and earned an Exemplary Award at State Solo and Ensemble. She was a part of Homestead High School’s Treble Choir and has performed within a number of productions such as CAROUSEL (Nettie) and a gender role reversed version of ROMEO AND JULIET (Capulet). Bridget is thrilled to be able to follow in her sister, Krista’s, footsteps, a 5-year KIDS member herself, and would like to thank her family and friends for their incredible love and support.
About the Kids From Wisconsin:
Kids from Wisconsin has been delighting audiences throughout Wisconsin and across the country since 1969, including the highlighted annual performance at The Wisconsin State Fair. From the diversity of vocal talent and outstanding instrumentals to the stunning choreography and costumes, the KIDS continue to wow audiences. The high-energy, exciting performances feature 20 singers/dancers along with a 13 piece show band, This year’s troupe (15-20 years old) comes from 30 different Wisconsin communities.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 150,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditori-ums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state. The KIDS shows have helped raise thou-sands of dollars for worthy charitable organizations.
To see the complete 2014 troupe roster and tour schedule please go to www.kidsfromwisconsin.org.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"