MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER
Children’s Audition Notice
A Christmas Carol
Performance Dates: November 30 – December 24, 2014
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 14, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater.
Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and cell phone numbers as well as e-mail address to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A Christmas Carol. All information must arrive at Milwaukee Repertory Theater by Friday, July 18. Submissions will only be accepted via mail. No e-mail or phone calls please.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, August 2. Callbacks will be held that afternoon. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified of an audition time. No one will be seen without an appointment. A Christmas Carol rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from November 11 to November 29 and performs November 30 – December 24 at the Pabst Theater.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities