A third generation grocer, Ted Balistreri co-owns the 12-store Sendik’s Food Markets operation with his two brothers and sister. On Wed., May 21, Concordia University welcomes Balistreri as the speaker for the Leadership Series breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. The topic of discussion will be growing a local, family business in a competitive marketplace.
The Leadership Series happens twice a year (spring and fall) on the CUW campus and provides business and community leaders the opportunity to network with community associates.
Those interested in attending this event should contact Michelle Buss at 262-243-4337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the series can be found at
CUW recently partnered with Sendik’s Food Market to offer The Sendik’s Food Market Scholars Grocery Retail Management Program. This unique and rigorous four-year, undergraduate, program prepares selected students academically, tactically, and spiritually for a successful executive career within the grocery retail industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady