A third generation grocer, Ted Balistreri co-owns the 12-store Sendik’s Food Markets operation with his two brothers and sister. On Wed., May 21, Concordia University welcomes Balistreri as the speaker for the Leadership Series breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. The topic of discussion will be growing a local, family business in a competitive marketplace.
The Leadership Series happens twice a year (spring and fall) on the CUW campus and provides business and community leaders the opportunity to network with community associates.
Those interested in attending this event should contact Michelle Buss at 262-243-4337 or email@example.com. More information on the series can be found at
CUW recently partnered with Sendik’s Food Market to offer The Sendik’s Food Market Scholars Grocery Retail Management Program. This unique and rigorous four-year, undergraduate, program prepares selected students academically, tactically, and spiritually for a successful executive career within the grocery retail industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!