Celtic, Inc., a full-service advertising and public relations agency, welcomes Cindy Miresse to the account service team. As a senior account executive, Miresse is charged with leading some of agency’s largest, fully-integrated accounts.
“Cindy is someone we’ve wanted on our team for quite some time,” said Brian Meehan, president of Celtic. “She’s smart and understands the advertising business inside and out. More importantly, she’s highly respected by her peers and clients – she’s a great fit for our business and our culture.”
Miresse has more than 19 years of experience in the advertising industry, including 13 years as an account executive with several Milwaukee-based advertising agencies. Her account experience includes: Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InPro Corporation, Mount Sinai Hospital System New York, Popular Community Bank, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, The Water Council/Global Water Center and MV Transportation.
Miresse is married with two children and resides in White Fish Bay, Wis.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23
- Talk on Religion, Ecology and Identity in Southern Africa at UWM Feb. 19