Celtic, Inc., a full-service advertising and public relations agency, welcomes Cindy Miresse to the account service team. As a senior account executive, Miresse is charged with leading some of agency’s largest, fully-integrated accounts.
“Cindy is someone we’ve wanted on our team for quite some time,” said Brian Meehan, president of Celtic. “She’s smart and understands the advertising business inside and out. More importantly, she’s highly respected by her peers and clients – she’s a great fit for our business and our culture.”
Miresse has more than 19 years of experience in the advertising industry, including 13 years as an account executive with several Milwaukee-based advertising agencies. Her account experience includes: Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InPro Corporation, Mount Sinai Hospital System New York, Popular Community Bank, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, The Water Council/Global Water Center and MV Transportation.
Miresse is married with two children and resides in White Fish Bay, Wis.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady