Celtic, Inc., a full-service advertising and public relations agency, welcomes Cindy Miresse to the account service team. As a senior account executive, Miresse is charged with leading some of agency’s largest, fully-integrated accounts.
“Cindy is someone we’ve wanted on our team for quite some time,” said Brian Meehan, president of Celtic. “She’s smart and understands the advertising business inside and out. More importantly, she’s highly respected by her peers and clients – she’s a great fit for our business and our culture.”
Miresse has more than 19 years of experience in the advertising industry, including 13 years as an account executive with several Milwaukee-based advertising agencies. Her account experience includes: Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InPro Corporation, Mount Sinai Hospital System New York, Popular Community Bank, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, The Water Council/Global Water Center and MV Transportation.
Miresse is married with two children and resides in White Fish Bay, Wis.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- MCW-Central Wisconsin receives accreditation approvals
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- MCW-Green Bay hosts “Second Look Day” for incoming students
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol