Celtic, Inc., a full-service advertising and public relations agency, welcomes Cindy Miresse to the account service team. As a senior account executive, Miresse is charged with leading some of agency’s largest, fully-integrated accounts.
“Cindy is someone we’ve wanted on our team for quite some time,” said Brian Meehan, president of Celtic. “She’s smart and understands the advertising business inside and out. More importantly, she’s highly respected by her peers and clients – she’s a great fit for our business and our culture.”
Miresse has more than 19 years of experience in the advertising industry, including 13 years as an account executive with several Milwaukee-based advertising agencies. Her account experience includes: Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InPro Corporation, Mount Sinai Hospital System New York, Popular Community Bank, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, The Water Council/Global Water Center and MV Transportation.
Miresse is married with two children and resides in White Fish Bay, Wis.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon