Celtic, Inc., a full-service advertising and public relations agency, welcomes Cindy Miresse to the account service team. As a senior account executive, Miresse is charged with leading some of agency’s largest, fully-integrated accounts.
“Cindy is someone we’ve wanted on our team for quite some time,” said Brian Meehan, president of Celtic. “She’s smart and understands the advertising business inside and out. More importantly, she’s highly respected by her peers and clients – she’s a great fit for our business and our culture.”
Miresse has more than 19 years of experience in the advertising industry, including 13 years as an account executive with several Milwaukee-based advertising agencies. Her account experience includes: Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, InPro Corporation, Mount Sinai Hospital System New York, Popular Community Bank, Noah’s Ark Waterpark, The Water Council/Global Water Center and MV Transportation.
Miresse is married with two children and resides in White Fish Bay, Wis.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!