North Shore Republican Club to Host Whitefish Bay Candidate Forum
WHITEFISH BAY, WI . March 17, 2014 — The North Shore Republican Club has announced that it will host a forum between for candidates for Whitefish Bay Village President and Trustee on Wednesday, March 26 beginning at 6:30 PM in the Community Room of the Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 North Marlborough Drive.
Invited candidates will provide statements and respond to a series of questions from a debate moderator on issues pertinent to the community. Questions from the audience also will be allowed, with each candidate having an equal chance to respond.
"We are pleased to provide this opportunity for village residents to hear from the candidates on the issues that are important to them," said Avner Zarmi, Chairman of the North Shore Republican Club. "This forum is an excellent way to engage in a conversation around village issues.”
All members of the public are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Chris Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 414339-1686.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady