North Shore Republican Club to Host Whitefish Bay Candidate Forum
WHITEFISH BAY, WI . March 17, 2014 — The North Shore Republican Club has announced that it will host a forum between for candidates for Whitefish Bay Village President and Trustee on Wednesday, March 26 beginning at 6:30 PM in the Community Room of the Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 North Marlborough Drive.
Invited candidates will provide statements and respond to a series of questions from a debate moderator on issues pertinent to the community. Questions from the audience also will be allowed, with each candidate having an equal chance to respond.
"We are pleased to provide this opportunity for village residents to hear from the candidates on the issues that are important to them," said Avner Zarmi, Chairman of the North Shore Republican Club. "This forum is an excellent way to engage in a conversation around village issues.”
All members of the public are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Chris Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 414339-1686.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- MKE Elite Girls Lacrosse Summer Registration Open