Whitefish Bay High School is pleased to announce that fourteen members of this year's senior class have been named Finalists in the 2014 National Merit Scholarship competition: James Broomfield, Melinda Davies, Allison Gregg, Maya Jonas, Elizabeth Karron, Caitlyn Luhman, Edward Pencak, Sara Sapiro, Madeline Saviano, Molly Serebin, Eric Thompson, Hannah Thompson, John Veech, and Wentong Zhang. This is the largest group of Whitefish Bay High School National Merit Finalists in at least the past fifteen years. In addition, three of these students - Elizabeth Karron, Madeline Saviano, and Wentong Zhang, have been selected as candidates for the United States Presidential Scholars Program, also a record number over the past fifteen years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery