Whitefish Bay High School is pleased to announce that fourteen members of this year's senior class have been named Finalists in the 2014 National Merit Scholarship competition: James Broomfield, Melinda Davies, Allison Gregg, Maya Jonas, Elizabeth Karron, Caitlyn Luhman, Edward Pencak, Sara Sapiro, Madeline Saviano, Molly Serebin, Eric Thompson, Hannah Thompson, John Veech, and Wentong Zhang. This is the largest group of Whitefish Bay High School National Merit Finalists in at least the past fifteen years. In addition, three of these students - Elizabeth Karron, Madeline Saviano, and Wentong Zhang, have been selected as candidates for the United States Presidential Scholars Program, also a record number over the past fifteen years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Showing of "Blue Jasmine"
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- April Math Awareness Month
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Celtic Hires Cindy Miresse
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- The Equitable Bank Collects 1,800 Pounds of Food During Starch Madness
- Grace Christian Academy's 20th Anniversary Auction
- Car Seat Round-Up Day