Three Whitefish Bay attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- Linda E. Benfield was honored for her work in the firm's Environmental Regulations practice.
- Jay O. Rothman was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Benjamin Rikkers was named a 2013 Rising Star for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities and Private Equity & Venture Capital Practices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch