Three Whitefish Bay attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- Linda E. Benfield was honored for her work in the firm's Environmental Regulations practice.
- Jay O. Rothman was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Benjamin Rikkers was named a 2013 Rising Star for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities and Private Equity & Venture Capital Practices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities