Looking for something for your kids and teens to do instead of watching TV and complaining of boredom?
Come to the PAGE (Parent Advocates for Gifted Education) 10th Annual "Cool Stuff for Kids" Opportunity Fair!
This fair is a free event that connects parents, kids and teens in Southeastern Wisconsin with organizations that offer enrichment classes, programs, camps, and activities during the summer and/or throughout the year for children preschool through high school. Any and all families are welcome to attend.
Cool Stuff for Kids Opportunity Fair
Saturday, February 22, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
South Milwaukee High School
801 Fifteenth Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
For more details, see the PAGE web site: http://www.cesaonepage.org/cool-stuff-for-kids-opportunity-fair
Some of the attending organizations will be:
* First Robotics - Thomas More
* First Robotics - South Milwaukee
* 4-H of Milwaukee County
* Discovery World
* Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
* Kettle Moraine Destination Imagination
* Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
* Mad Science
* Children's Edu-Care/Mary Linsmeier Schools
* Milwaukee Area AFS
* Sorce Martial Arts
* Milwaukee Children's Choir
* Civil Air Patrol
* Red Oak Young Writers
* Young Rembrandts
* eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
* UW-Milwaukee College for Kids
* Mad Science
* Wehr Nature Center/Nature in the Parks
* WI Center for Academically Talented Youth
* YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch