AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, announced that it has changed its name to Brilliant DPI.
With a retail location in Glendale at 6657 N. Sidney Place, Brilliant DPI specializes in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
When discussing the name change, company president Chris Sherman said, “We had a few reasons for the change. One, the old name gave us a ‘franchise’ feel, and that is definitely not who we are. People compared us to national sign franchises or quick printers, and we are so much more than that.”
Sherman believed the old name limited the company and didn't allow it to reach its full potential. “With the old name, our perception was that people didn't take us seriously enough to handle high end design or sign jobs. In addition, pretty much everyone butchered the old company name.”
“We believe there are no limits to what our company can do and become. With the new brand, we have become more brilliant.”
For more information, call 414-228-0833 or visit www.brilliantdpi.com.
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER