AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, announced that it has changed its name to Brilliant DPI.
With a retail location in Glendale at 6657 N. Sidney Place, Brilliant DPI specializes in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
When discussing the name change, company president Chris Sherman said, “We had a few reasons for the change. One, the old name gave us a ‘franchise’ feel, and that is definitely not who we are. People compared us to national sign franchises or quick printers, and we are so much more than that.”
Sherman believed the old name limited the company and didn't allow it to reach its full potential. “With the old name, our perception was that people didn't take us seriously enough to handle high end design or sign jobs. In addition, pretty much everyone butchered the old company name.”
“We believe there are no limits to what our company can do and become. With the new brand, we have become more brilliant.”
For more information, call 414-228-0833 or visit www.brilliantdpi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities