AmeriSign & Graphics, a full-service sign, design, digital imaging, and offset printing company, announced that it has changed its name to Brilliant DPI.
With a retail location in Glendale at 6657 N. Sidney Place, Brilliant DPI specializes in serving businesses with structural and monument signage, POP displays, stationary, die-cut graphics, catalogs, vehicle graphics, posters, and banners. Design services include logos, product catalogs, labels, and marketing materials.
When discussing the name change, company president Chris Sherman said, “We had a few reasons for the change. One, the old name gave us a ‘franchise’ feel, and that is definitely not who we are. People compared us to national sign franchises or quick printers, and we are so much more than that.”
Sherman believed the old name limited the company and didn't allow it to reach its full potential. “With the old name, our perception was that people didn't take us seriously enough to handle high end design or sign jobs. In addition, pretty much everyone butchered the old company name.”
“We believe there are no limits to what our company can do and become. With the new brand, we have become more brilliant.”
For more information, call 414-228-0833 or visit www.brilliantdpi.com.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- MKE Elite Girls Lacrosse Summer Registration Open