2014 WHITEFISH BAY LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2014 Whitefish Bay Little League season is open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2014. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There will be an informational meeting Tuesday January 21st at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor) from 6:30 – 8 pm to answer any questions. It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations dates will be Sundays March 2nd and March 9th at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Evaluations will start at 4 pm, with specific times for each division assigned in February.
Any questions contact David Wasserman at 414-906-1676 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board