2014 WHITEFISH BAY LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2014 Whitefish Bay Little League season is open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2014. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There will be an informational meeting Tuesday January 21st at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor) from 6:30 – 8 pm to answer any questions. It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations dates will be Sundays March 2nd and March 9th at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Evaluations will start at 4 pm, with specific times for each division assigned in February.
Any questions contact David Wasserman at 414-906-1676 or e-mail email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!