Local actress Jessica Macha portrays Rebeka Nurses, a 71-year-old nearly-deaf woman accused in 1692 of being a witch in Salem, Massachusetts. Even though innocent, a person facing this charge was almost always put to death.
This free presentation begins at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, October 9 in the clubroom of the Glendale Senior Citizen's Club on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. Refreshments will follow. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- PNC Bank Veterans Help Kick-Off First Business Luncheon for the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour