Local actress Jessica Macha portrays Rebeka Nurses, a 71-year-old nearly-deaf woman accused in 1692 of being a witch in Salem, Massachusetts. Even though innocent, a person facing this charge was almost always put to death.
This free presentation begins at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, October 9 in the clubroom of the Glendale Senior Citizen's Club on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. Refreshments will follow. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery