Local actress Jessica Macha portrays Rebeka Nurses, a 71-year-old nearly-deaf woman accused in 1692 of being a witch in Salem, Massachusetts. Even though innocent, a person facing this charge was almost always put to death.
This free presentation begins at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, October 9 in the clubroom of the Glendale Senior Citizen's Club on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. Refreshments will follow. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- MCW-Central Wisconsin receives accreditation approvals
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- MCW-Green Bay hosts “Second Look Day” for incoming students
- Concordia University Announces New Dean for its School of Business Administration