The Shorewood Senior Resource Center (SSRC) is planning a trip to the Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts in Cedarburg followed by lunch at Galioto’s Twelve 21 and a scenic route back along country roads featuring a stop for apples. Docents will guide participants through the featured exhibit, “Wisconsin State of the Art,” a display of the winning submissions from a juried show for Wisconsin fiber artists. The museum is fully accessible and is located on a former 1800s farm, where participants will also see the blacksmithing shop and lambing shed.
Lunch offers a choice of beef tenderloin tips or grilled shrimp. Luncheon choice must be made on the registration form.
The trip will take place Wednesday, October 2. The bus will leave the SSRC, located on the lower level of the Shorewood Library, at 9:15 a.m. and return at approximately 3:30 p.m. The cost for Shorewood residents is $46 and the nonresident price is $49. This includes deluxe motor coach transportation, the tour, lunch, and bus driver gratuity.
Payment must be made with the registration form, which is available at the SSRC office or by e-mailing Elizabeth Price, SSRC Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She may also be reached at (414)847-2727. The deadline for registration is Wednesday, September 25, 2013.
Contact Person: Elizabeth Price,
Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"