Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services will speak to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10. Refreshments will follow the free program. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
The presentation will cover making current living spaces more efficient as well as downsizing when moving to a smaller location. Most seniors have accumulated a few extra items that need an honest evaluation. McDaniel will share his many experiences of assisting people with this problem.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC