Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services will speak to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10. Refreshments will follow the free program. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
The presentation will cover making current living spaces more efficient as well as downsizing when moving to a smaller location. Most seniors have accumulated a few extra items that need an honest evaluation. McDaniel will share his many experiences of assisting people with this problem.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!