Brenden McDaniel of Action Organizing Services will speak to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10. Refreshments will follow the free program. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 for further information.
The presentation will cover making current living spaces more efficient as well as downsizing when moving to a smaller location. Most seniors have accumulated a few extra items that need an honest evaluation. McDaniel will share his many experiences of assisting people with this problem.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary