MILWAUKEE (January 18, 2013) — McDonald’s owner/operator and Whitefish Bay native Ed Patterson is the new owner of the McDonald’s located at 5344 N. Port Washington Rd. in Glendale. This purchase now gives Patterson a total of three restaurants in southeastern Wisconsin.
Patterson officially took over ownership of the Glendale McDonald’s in December from fellow McDonald’s owner/operator Bill McEssy. Patterson’s father, retired McDonald’s owner/operator James Patterson, owned the Port Washington Rd. restaurant before selling it to McEssy in 2008.
“Since this restaurant was once part of my family, I feel like I’m coming home again,” said Ed Patterson. “I’m thrilled to own my neighborhood McDonald’s and I consider it an honor to continue the strong tradition of quality service to the Glendale community.”
In addition to the Glendale location, Patterson owns McDonald’s restaurants in Fox Point and Mequon. In February, he will celebrate his 25th year with McDonald’s.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 80 percent of McDonald’s 13,700 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information about McDonald’s visit www.mcdonalds.com.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon