MILWAUKEE (January 18, 2013) — McDonald’s owner/operator and Whitefish Bay native Ed Patterson is the new owner of the McDonald’s located at 5344 N. Port Washington Rd. in Glendale. This purchase now gives Patterson a total of three restaurants in southeastern Wisconsin.
Patterson officially took over ownership of the Glendale McDonald’s in December from fellow McDonald’s owner/operator Bill McEssy. Patterson’s father, retired McDonald’s owner/operator James Patterson, owned the Port Washington Rd. restaurant before selling it to McEssy in 2008.
“Since this restaurant was once part of my family, I feel like I’m coming home again,” said Ed Patterson. “I’m thrilled to own my neighborhood McDonald’s and I consider it an honor to continue the strong tradition of quality service to the Glendale community.”
In addition to the Glendale location, Patterson owns McDonald’s restaurants in Fox Point and Mequon. In February, he will celebrate his 25th year with McDonald’s.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 80 percent of McDonald’s 13,700 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information about McDonald’s visit www.mcdonalds.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!