MILWAUKEE (January 18, 2013) — McDonald’s owner/operator and Whitefish Bay native Ed Patterson is the new owner of the McDonald’s located at 5344 N. Port Washington Rd. in Glendale. This purchase now gives Patterson a total of three restaurants in southeastern Wisconsin.
Patterson officially took over ownership of the Glendale McDonald’s in December from fellow McDonald’s owner/operator Bill McEssy. Patterson’s father, retired McDonald’s owner/operator James Patterson, owned the Port Washington Rd. restaurant before selling it to McEssy in 2008.
“Since this restaurant was once part of my family, I feel like I’m coming home again,” said Ed Patterson. “I’m thrilled to own my neighborhood McDonald’s and I consider it an honor to continue the strong tradition of quality service to the Glendale community.”
In addition to the Glendale location, Patterson owns McDonald’s restaurants in Fox Point and Mequon. In February, he will celebrate his 25th year with McDonald’s.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 80 percent of McDonald’s 13,700 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information about McDonald’s visit www.mcdonalds.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Dominican drops football opener
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014