Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library invite you to submit entries for our first Writing Contest. Categories include short story (1000 words or less) and poetry (200 words or less).
Submission period begins January 15 and runs through February 15. Winners will be announced in mid-March and a $50 prize will be awarded in both categories. An awards ceremony will take place March 27 at 7pm.
Along with your entries, please include a cover page with:
Entries over the word count or without a cover page will be discarded.
Drop off entries in person at the Adult Services Desk, or mail your entry to:
Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Writing Contest
5420 N Marlborough Dr
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- The Equitable Bank Collects Nearly 1,000 Clothing Items for Local Veterans
- Three Whitefish Bay residents announced as Chambers USA leading lawyers
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk - Tickets are Here!
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum