Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that the Wisconsin Law Journal has named Jay O. Rothman to its 2013 list of Leaders in the Law. Honorees are recognized as the top legal professionals in Wisconsin, chosen for their expertise and demonstrated leadership in the field.
Rothman, chairman and CEO of Foley and a partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a prominent transactional attorney who has structured and negotiated numerous acquisition transactions in various industries both in Wisconsin and nationally. In addition, he is frequently invited to speak on SEC compliance and corporate disclosure and governance matters. Rothman has previously achieved multiple annual recognitions as a top practitioner in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!