Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that the Wisconsin Law Journal has named Jay O. Rothman to its 2013 list of Leaders in the Law. Honorees are recognized as the top legal professionals in Wisconsin, chosen for their expertise and demonstrated leadership in the field.
Rothman, chairman and CEO of Foley and a partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a prominent transactional attorney who has structured and negotiated numerous acquisition transactions in various industries both in Wisconsin and nationally. In addition, he is frequently invited to speak on SEC compliance and corporate disclosure and governance matters. Rothman has previously achieved multiple annual recognitions as a top practitioner in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- 15th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Scheduled
- Kids From Wisconsin Join Music in the Glen
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability Of 2014 Membership Directory
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet