Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that the Wisconsin Law Journal has named Jay O. Rothman to its 2013 list of Leaders in the Law. Honorees are recognized as the top legal professionals in Wisconsin, chosen for their expertise and demonstrated leadership in the field.
Rothman, chairman and CEO of Foley and a partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a prominent transactional attorney who has structured and negotiated numerous acquisition transactions in various industries both in Wisconsin and nationally. In addition, he is frequently invited to speak on SEC compliance and corporate disclosure and governance matters. Rothman has previously achieved multiple annual recognitions as a top practitioner in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law in Milwaukee.
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- New Sailor on the Block
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School