Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that the Wisconsin Law Journal has named Jay O. Rothman to its 2013 list of Leaders in the Law. Honorees are recognized as the top legal professionals in Wisconsin, chosen for their expertise and demonstrated leadership in the field.
Rothman, chairman and CEO of Foley and a partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a prominent transactional attorney who has structured and negotiated numerous acquisition transactions in various industries both in Wisconsin and nationally. In addition, he is frequently invited to speak on SEC compliance and corporate disclosure and governance matters. Rothman has previously achieved multiple annual recognitions as a top practitioner in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law in Milwaukee.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- MKE Elite Girls Lacrosse Summer Registration Open