Foley & Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that the Wisconsin Law Journal has named Jay O. Rothman to its 2013 list of Leaders in the Law. Honorees are recognized as the top legal professionals in Wisconsin, chosen for their expertise and demonstrated leadership in the field.
Rothman, chairman and CEO of Foley and a partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, is a prominent transactional attorney who has structured and negotiated numerous acquisition transactions in various industries both in Wisconsin and nationally. In addition, he is frequently invited to speak on SEC compliance and corporate disclosure and governance matters. Rothman has previously achieved multiple annual recognitions as a top practitioner in the areas of corporate and mergers & acquisitions law in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WORLD HUNGER RELIEF EVENT
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Local Resident Stars in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series