Experience the magic of Christmas at the United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay's "Season of Angels" production, on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Enjoy the glorious sounds of choirs, handbells, and orchestra sprinkled with drama, dance and scripture. Celebrate Christmas like never before!
Tickets are available at the door, or through the church office by calling 964-2424. Performance times are Saturday at 3 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for children.
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay is at 819 E. Silver Spring Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts