Experience the magic of Christmas at the United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay's "Season of Angels" production, on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Enjoy the glorious sounds of choirs, handbells, and orchestra sprinkled with drama, dance and scripture. Celebrate Christmas like never before!
Tickets are available at the door, or through the church office by calling 964-2424. Performance times are Saturday at 3 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for children.
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay is at 819 E. Silver Spring Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE