Experience the magic of Christmas at the United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay's "Season of Angels" production, on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Enjoy the glorious sounds of choirs, handbells, and orchestra sprinkled with drama, dance and scripture. Celebrate Christmas like never before!
Tickets are available at the door, or through the church office by calling 964-2424. Performance times are Saturday at 3 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for children.
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay is at 819 E. Silver Spring Drive.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"