Experience the magic of Christmas at the United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay's "Season of Angels" production, on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Enjoy the glorious sounds of choirs, handbells, and orchestra sprinkled with drama, dance and scripture. Celebrate Christmas like never before!
Tickets are available at the door, or through the church office by calling 964-2424. Performance times are Saturday at 3 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for children.
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay is at 819 E. Silver Spring Drive.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- MKE Elite Girls Lacrosse Summer Registration Open