Experience the magic of Christmas at the United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay's "Season of Angels" production, on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Enjoy the glorious sounds of choirs, handbells, and orchestra sprinkled with drama, dance and scripture. Celebrate Christmas like never before!
Tickets are available at the door, or through the church office by calling 964-2424. Performance times are Saturday at 3 p.m., and Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for children.
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay is at 819 E. Silver Spring Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Refreshes a Weary Bathroom
- Libra ~ Linda and Poul Sandersen's Americana Music
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- Whitefish Bay Memorial Day Ceremony - May 25th
- Four Whitefish Bay Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- A new use for older drugs to target the spread of breast cancer
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- FREE Health Screening to Detect a “Silent Killer”
- Danceworks Student Showcase: A Whimsical Waltz in Wonderland