The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch