The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club holiday party will be at the Four Points Sheraton, 8900 N. Kildeer Court, Brown Deer, on Wednesday, December 12. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. The barbershop group The Easy Days Quartet will perform 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The meal includes classic house salad, rolls and butter, whole green beans with slivered almonds, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, ice cream, and coffee or hot tea. Entree choices are broiled whitefish, roast sirloin, and chicken Milano.
The cost is $25.00. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Paid reservations are due November 28. Make checks payable to the club and send to the club at 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, 53209. Note choice of entree. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26