The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club holiday party will be at the Four Points Sheraton, 8900 N. Kildeer Court, Brown Deer, on Wednesday, December 12. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. The barbershop group The Easy Days Quartet will perform 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The meal includes classic house salad, rolls and butter, whole green beans with slivered almonds, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, ice cream, and coffee or hot tea. Entree choices are broiled whitefish, roast sirloin, and chicken Milano.
The cost is $25.00. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Paid reservations are due November 28. Make checks payable to the club and send to the club at 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, 53209. Note choice of entree. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You