November 16, 2012
Come join the party at Shorewood's Waxwing tonight for a reception with wine, treats and live music by the Thriftones from 6-9pm. Event is free and open to the public.
This gallery has just won Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee #1 new retail store of 2012. Come check out what the fuss is about!
Tonight marks the start of the holiday show at this gallery featuring local talent and works ranging from soaps and candles to hand-silkscreened Milwaukee maps and fine art. Come and get it now starting tonight! Show runs through January 16, and will include ever-changing works on the walls and throughout the store. - Come check out new work by:
J.R. Busch Photography
Jenny Steinman Heyden
Live music by Matthew Davies & the Thriftones
Wine, Treats & a holiday raffle!!!
There is no published phone number for the store.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!