November 16, 2012
Come join the party at Shorewood's Waxwing tonight for a reception with wine, treats and live music by the Thriftones from 6-9pm. Event is free and open to the public.
This gallery has just won Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee #1 new retail store of 2012. Come check out what the fuss is about!
Tonight marks the start of the holiday show at this gallery featuring local talent and works ranging from soaps and candles to hand-silkscreened Milwaukee maps and fine art. Come and get it now starting tonight! Show runs through January 16, and will include ever-changing works on the walls and throughout the store. - Come check out new work by:
J.R. Busch Photography
Jenny Steinman Heyden
Live music by Matthew Davies & the Thriftones
Wine, Treats & a holiday raffle!!!
There is no published phone number for the store.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- The Bay Players Announces Cast for Beau Jest by James Sherman
- Concordia University Wisconsin Raises Money for Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- Celebrate the Season with Northside YMCA Santa’s Workshop Event