November 16, 2012
Come join the party at Shorewood's Waxwing tonight for a reception with wine, treats and live music by the Thriftones from 6-9pm. Event is free and open to the public.
This gallery has just won Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee #1 new retail store of 2012. Come check out what the fuss is about!
Tonight marks the start of the holiday show at this gallery featuring local talent and works ranging from soaps and candles to hand-silkscreened Milwaukee maps and fine art. Come and get it now starting tonight! Show runs through January 16, and will include ever-changing works on the walls and throughout the store. - Come check out new work by:
J.R. Busch Photography
Jenny Steinman Heyden
Live music by Matthew Davies & the Thriftones
Wine, Treats & a holiday raffle!!!
There is no published phone number for the store.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Transition Resource Fair ---May 7th
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Life Celebration Dr. Anna Maria Williams
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale