Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 12 – Fri., Dec. 14, 2012. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at the Bartelt office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
• Canned fruit and juice
• Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
• High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
• Canned vegetables
• Infant formula and baby food
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
• Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta
Individuals can also make a monetary donation. Every dollar that is raised allows the Hunger Task Force to purchase two dollars worth of food.
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, ten million pounds of food were delivered free of charge to 80 food pantries, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters in Milwaukee.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including a 2012 Regional "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) award presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Local Resident Stars in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday