Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource will host a Hunger Task Force Food Drive, Mon., Nov. 12 – Fri., Dec. 14, 2012. Non-perishable food items and monetary donations will be collected at the Bartelt office, 528 Wells Street, Suite B, in Delafield.
Office hours are Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call 262-646-8020 for directions.
Community members are encouraged to donate the following preferred food items:
• Canned fruit and juice
• Breakfast items such as cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
• High protein foods such as peanut butter, canned meats, canned beans, and stews
• Canned vegetables
• Infant formula and baby food
• Dinner items such as pasta, macaroni and cheese, and potato mixes
• Lunch items such as canned soups or canned pasta
Individuals can also make a monetary donation. Every dollar that is raised allows the Hunger Task Force to purchase two dollars worth of food.
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, ten million pounds of food were delivered free of charge to 80 food pantries, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters in Milwaukee.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including a 2012 Regional "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) award presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon