The Whitefish Bay Middle School, 1144 E. Henry Clay Street, Whitefish Bay is hosting a Holiday Boutique that will have something for everyone on your list. Thursday November 8th from 4:00 – 9:00 pm in the New Gym.
A collection of gifts at all price points will be available. Look for City Tins, Faye’s, Quivvers, Robin’s Paperie, One Tooth, Spirit Wear, Beautiful-Bountiful-Baskets, Time Flies Toys, Casual Settings, Boxes of Love, and much, much more.
Bring your wallet and get a head start on your gift list.
Admission is free and open to the Public.
Any questions contact Katie Commer at email@example.com or Leslie Latterell at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- The Equitable Bank Collects Nearly 1,000 Clothing Items for Local Veterans
- Three Whitefish Bay residents announced as Chambers USA leading lawyers
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk - Tickets are Here!
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum