The Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the Commons area of Glen Hills Middle School on Wednesday, September 12, at 1:30 p.m. The group includes dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand with authentic music from the Pacific Islands. Winners of the 2011 Golden Idol Viewer's Choice Award, they have performed at Summerfest and the State Fair. Ice cream and cake will follow the concert. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Free. 2600 W. Mill Road. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury