The Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the Commons area of Glen Hills Middle School on Wednesday, September 12, at 1:30 p.m. The group includes dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand with authentic music from the Pacific Islands. Winners of the 2011 Golden Idol Viewer's Choice Award, they have performed at Summerfest and the State Fair. Ice cream and cake will follow the concert. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Free. 2600 W. Mill Road. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday August 6, 7:00pm
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.