The Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the Commons area of Glen Hills Middle School on Wednesday, September 12, at 1:30 p.m. The group includes dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand with authentic music from the Pacific Islands. Winners of the 2011 Golden Idol Viewer's Choice Award, they have performed at Summerfest and the State Fair. Ice cream and cake will follow the concert. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Free. 2600 W. Mill Road. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms