The Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the Commons area of Glen Hills Middle School on Wednesday, September 12, at 1:30 p.m. The group includes dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand with authentic music from the Pacific Islands. Winners of the 2011 Golden Idol Viewer's Choice Award, they have performed at Summerfest and the State Fair. Ice cream and cake will follow the concert. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Free. 2600 W. Mill Road. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors