The Golden Hawaiian Dancers will perform for the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club in the Commons area of Glen Hills Middle School on Wednesday, September 12, at 1:30 p.m. The group includes dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand with authentic music from the Pacific Islands. Winners of the 2011 Golden Idol Viewer's Choice Award, they have performed at Summerfest and the State Fair. Ice cream and cake will follow the concert. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Free. 2600 W. Mill Road. Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- MCW-Central Wisconsin receives accreditation approvals
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- MCW-Green Bay hosts “Second Look Day” for incoming students
- Concordia University Announces New Dean for its School of Business Administration