MILWAUKEE – GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Carr was elected as a new associate at the firm’s 2012 annual meeting.
“Chris is well deserving of the honor of being named an associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients has made him an obvious leader within the firm.”
Chris Carr is a Professional and Civil Engineer in GRAEF’s infrastructure group. Chris has been with the firm for eight years and has worked on a wide variety of projects for municipalities as well as commercial and industrial clients. In addition, Chris provides business development services for GRAEF’s Industrial and Commercial groups, working with clients to ascertain their needs and provide them with a project team that meets their future needs. Outside of the office, Chris enjoys playing and coaching basketball. He currently serves as coach for St. Monica’s youth basketball team in Whitefish Bay.
GRAEF is an employee-owned consulting engineering firm with offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. The firm has been providing consulting services for 50 years.
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- New Sailor on the Block
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School