MILWAUKEE – GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Carr was elected as a new associate at the firm’s 2012 annual meeting.
“Chris is well deserving of the honor of being named an associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients has made him an obvious leader within the firm.”
Chris Carr is a Professional and Civil Engineer in GRAEF’s infrastructure group. Chris has been with the firm for eight years and has worked on a wide variety of projects for municipalities as well as commercial and industrial clients. In addition, Chris provides business development services for GRAEF’s Industrial and Commercial groups, working with clients to ascertain their needs and provide them with a project team that meets their future needs. Outside of the office, Chris enjoys playing and coaching basketball. He currently serves as coach for St. Monica’s youth basketball team in Whitefish Bay.
GRAEF is an employee-owned consulting engineering firm with offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. The firm has been providing consulting services for 50 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- Whitefish Bay Seeks Artists for Community Art Project 2015