MILWAUKEE – GRAEF, a Wisconsin-based engineering and consulting firm, has announced that Chris Carr was elected as a new associate at the firm’s 2012 annual meeting.
“Chris is well deserving of the honor of being named an associate,” said John Kissinger, President and CEO of GRAEF. “His continued commitment to the success of our clients has made him an obvious leader within the firm.”
Chris Carr is a Professional and Civil Engineer in GRAEF’s infrastructure group. Chris has been with the firm for eight years and has worked on a wide variety of projects for municipalities as well as commercial and industrial clients. In addition, Chris provides business development services for GRAEF’s Industrial and Commercial groups, working with clients to ascertain their needs and provide them with a project team that meets their future needs. Outside of the office, Chris enjoys playing and coaching basketball. He currently serves as coach for St. Monica’s youth basketball team in Whitefish Bay.
GRAEF is an employee-owned consulting engineering firm with offices in Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; and Orlando, Florida. The firm has been providing consulting services for 50 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!