BTI Names Foley Attorneys 2012 Client Service All-Stars, including Whitefish Bay Resident
The BTI Consulting Group (Wellesley, Massachusetts) has named five Foley & Lardner LLP attorneys to its 2012 Client Service All-Star Team, including Jay Rothman of Whitefish Bay. Attorneys named BTI Client Service All-Stars are regarded as having a keen understanding of business issues, thought-leading approaches to legal services and total commitment to client needs based on unprompted feedback from nearly 250 corporate counsel at Fortune 1000 companies. Foley is one of only four law firms to have five attorneys recognized with this prestigious honor.
Foley partners named 2012 BTI Client Service All-Stars and their respective primary practice areas, as identified by BTI, are:
Nathan A. Beaver – Food & Drug
Richard W. Lasater II – Corporate
Brian W. McGrath – Litigation
Jay O. Rothman – Corporate and Transactions
Michael J. Tuteur – Litigation
In addition to his recognition as a BTI Client Service All-Star, Michael Tuteur was also named a BTI Client Service 2-Year MVP, an honor given to exceptional attorneys who have shown consistent proof of their commitment and dedication to client service excellence. This acknowledgment follows Foley’s recognition by BTI as one of the top five of 300 firms on the 2012 BTI Client Service A-Team list for delivering exceptional client service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- American Heart Association funds epigenetic hypertension research at MCW
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin