Books can be expensive, and so can eBooks. That’s why they invented the public library! The Elm Grove Library is offering free one-on-one tutorials to teach you how to download eBooks and audio books to your Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPhone or other device through Wisconsin’s digital library. Whether you’re an iPad expert or a Nook novice, whether you’ve had your Kindle for years or haven’t even opened the box yet—even if you keep hitting the wrong buttons on your iPhone—you can learn to download free eBooks from the public library!
You don’t need to live in Elm Grove or Waukesha County to take advantage of this service; as long as you have a Wisconsin library card, the digital library is open to you.
The Elm Grove Library is located at 13600 Juneau Boulevard in Elm Grove. Tutorials last approximately half an hour. Please call 404-323-1776 or stop by the library to make an appointment in advance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday August 6, 7:00pm
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.