On Monday, March 26 an informal meet and greet with the School Board candidates will be hosted by Advocates for Education at the Whitefish Bay Women's Club. (600 E. Henry Clay)
Come anytime between 7:00 PM and 8:30 to meet school board candidates Anne Berleman Kearney, Kathy Rogers and Pamela Woodard. You will have an opportunity to hear their priorities for the next three years and express any concerns you
may have. Parking is available and refreshments will be served.
The School Board election is on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. If you need more information about your polling location or how to register,
call (414) 962-6690 or visit the village website: www.wfbvillage.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays