On Monday, March 26 an informal meet and greet with the School Board candidates will be hosted by Advocates for Education at the Whitefish Bay Women's Club. (600 E. Henry Clay)
Come anytime between 7:00 PM and 8:30 to meet school board candidates Anne Berleman Kearney, Kathy Rogers and Pamela Woodard. You will have an opportunity to hear their priorities for the next three years and express any concerns you
may have. Parking is available and refreshments will be served.
The School Board election is on Tuesday, April 3, 2012. If you need more information about your polling location or how to register,
call (414) 962-6690 or visit the village website: www.wfbvillage.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- The Equitable Bank Collects Nearly 1,000 Clothing Items for Local Veterans
- Three Whitefish Bay residents announced as Chambers USA leading lawyers
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk - Tickets are Here!
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum