From Monday, March 5 through Saturday, March 17, The Equitable Bank will collect food for Hunger Task Force in Milwaukee. The bank is calling the food drive “Starch Madness” and will focus on collecting staple items such as rice, pasta, cereals, baking mixes and boxed mashed potatoes. However, all donations of non-perishable food items will be accepted.
The bank hopes to collect 1,000 items during the 13-day event. Employees, customers and the general public are encouraged to bring donations to any of Equitable’s nine branch offices during normal business hours. If the goal is achieved, Equitable Bank employees will enjoy a casual day later in the month.
Founded in Milwaukee in 1927, The Equitable Bank is one of the oldest independent community banks in the area. The bank operates several branches in the metro Milwaukee area and is a local leader in residential mortgage lending.
Additional information about The Equitable Bank can be found at www.TheEquitableBank.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC