From Monday, March 5 through Saturday, March 17, The Equitable Bank will collect food for Hunger Task Force in Milwaukee. The bank is calling the food drive “Starch Madness” and will focus on collecting staple items such as rice, pasta, cereals, baking mixes and boxed mashed potatoes. However, all donations of non-perishable food items will be accepted.
The bank hopes to collect 1,000 items during the 13-day event. Employees, customers and the general public are encouraged to bring donations to any of Equitable’s nine branch offices during normal business hours. If the goal is achieved, Equitable Bank employees will enjoy a casual day later in the month.
Founded in Milwaukee in 1927, The Equitable Bank is one of the oldest independent community banks in the area. The bank operates several branches in the metro Milwaukee area and is a local leader in residential mortgage lending.
Additional information about The Equitable Bank can be found at www.TheEquitableBank.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards