Shayne Fehr, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Greenway clinic.
Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine, Dr. Fehr’s clinical interests include general sports medicine and concussion. His recent research examined hip injuries in youth football and arm injuries in youth baseball.
Prior to joining the College, Dr. Fehr completed a pediatrics sports medicine fellowship through the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2007, Dr. Fehr completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!