Shayne Fehr, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Greenway clinic.
Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine, Dr. Fehr’s clinical interests include general sports medicine and concussion. His recent research examined hip injuries in youth football and arm injuries in youth baseball.
Prior to joining the College, Dr. Fehr completed a pediatrics sports medicine fellowship through the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2007, Dr. Fehr completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities