Shayne Fehr, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Greenway clinic.
Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine, Dr. Fehr’s clinical interests include general sports medicine and concussion. His recent research examined hip injuries in youth football and arm injuries in youth baseball.
Prior to joining the College, Dr. Fehr completed a pediatrics sports medicine fellowship through the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2007, Dr. Fehr completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes