Shayne Fehr, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Greenway clinic.
Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine, Dr. Fehr’s clinical interests include general sports medicine and concussion. His recent research examined hip injuries in youth football and arm injuries in youth baseball.
Prior to joining the College, Dr. Fehr completed a pediatrics sports medicine fellowship through the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2007, Dr. Fehr completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"