Shayne Fehr, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Greenway clinic.
Board certified in pediatrics and sports medicine, Dr. Fehr’s clinical interests include general sports medicine and concussion. His recent research examined hip injuries in youth football and arm injuries in youth baseball.
Prior to joining the College, Dr. Fehr completed a pediatrics sports medicine fellowship through the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria in 2007, Dr. Fehr completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee