Menomonee Falls, Wis. – Connor Remodeling & Design, an award-winning custom design-build firm with many, many satisfied customers throughout southeast Wisconsin, will be an exhibitor at the 2012 Metropolitan Builders Association Home Building & Remodeling Expo.
The Menomonee Falls-based firm will be greeting visitors, answering questions and sharing ideas in Booth 453-455, located in the main aisle directly across from the Building Discovery Stage. The MBA Home Building & Remodeling Expo is Jan. 5-8 at the Frontier Airlines Center in downtown Milwaukee.
Connor Remodeling & Design is selling $6 advance admission tickets for the MBA Expo at its downtown Menomonee Falls office, N89-W16416 Main St. Interested ticket-buyers should call (262) 251-8400 for purchase details. Tickets are $7 at the event.
“We look forward to meeting as many people as possible at the MBA Expo, especially those hoping that 2012 will be when they finally undertake their ‘dream remodeling,’” said Ken Connor, CR, co-owner of Connor Remodeling & Design. “It’s great to hear the ideas that homeowners have to improve their spaces, and to help them visualize the steps to making them a reality.”
The open, welcoming exhibit used by Connor Remodeling & Design won a first-place award for “Best Show Booth” at the 2010 MBA Expo.
Connor Remodeling & Design has earned numerous Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year awards for its bathroom and kitchen remodeling acumen, including a Gold Award for Best Bathroom in 2009. Most recently, Milwaukee/NARI honored the firm with four 2010 Wisconsin Remodelers Awards. Ken Connor was named the 2010 “Certified Professional of the Year” by Milwaukee/NARI
Connor Remodeling & Design brings more than 40 years of combined experience to every project. The family-owned company produces and manages a broad spectrum of remodeling projects encompassing whole houses, lower levels, kitchens and bathrooms.
“The MBA Expo is time well spent for anyone considering a remodeling project or home addition,” Connor said. “We encourage visitors to bring an open mind and an inquisitive attitude. Of course, we hope that they will stop by Booth 453-455 to say ‘hi’ and tell us about their remodeling goals. For us, that’s the real fun of exhibiting at the show.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms