Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
After You Cast Your Vote, What Happens to It?
Sunday, November 6, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 7:00 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, November 6 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public.
The town hall will consider what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a non-partisan, non-political Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - 10 Things You Should Never Do As a Cigar Smoker
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Money Saving Tips for Buying a Lake Home
- Wellness Workshop Offers Medical and Spiritual Tips
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai