Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
After You Cast Your Vote, What Happens to It?
Sunday, November 6, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 7:00 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, November 6 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public.
The town hall will consider what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a non-partisan, non-political Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities