Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
After You Cast Your Vote, What Happens to It?
Sunday, November 6, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 7:00 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, November 6 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public.
The town hall will consider what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a non-partisan, non-political Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- Chicago Block Clubs and Social Justice Examined in Talk at UWM, Feb. 26
- Author Discusses Book on Milwaukee's School Choice Movement, at UWM on Feb. 23