Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
After You Cast Your Vote, What Happens to It?
Sunday, November 6, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 7:00 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, November 6 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public.
The town hall will consider what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a non-partisan, non-political Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16