Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
After You Cast Your Vote, What Happens to It?
Sunday, November 6, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 7:00 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, November 6 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public.
The town hall will consider what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a non-partisan, non-political Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE