The District 35 Toastmasters, representing nearly 100 clubs in Wisconsin will be holding our annual Fall Conference on Nov 4-5, 2011 and you are invited!
Register online with Eventbrite: http://district35fallconference.eventbrite.com
Laugh with the best speakers in WI and the UP as they compete for the title of "Champion of Humorous Speaking". Learn from the best evaluators as they showcase their talents and compete for the title of "Top Speech Evaluator".
Learn and be motivated by Lance Miller, 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking! Lance(pictured) is an international speaker and trainer and has delivered over 3,000 speeches and seminars in over 40 countries. During the conference, Lance will be giving three presentations; "Finding your Voice" on Friday evening, "How to Build a Championship Club" on Saturday morning, and "How I Lost My Way to the World Championship" as the luncheon keynote speaker.
Be inspired by Debra Schmidt. Debra will be speaking about the "The Power of Possibility Thinking" as the Saturday morning keynote speaker.
The District 35 Fall Conference, Humorous Speaking and Evaluations Contests are open to the public.
District 35 Toastmasters represent more than 100 Toastmasters clubs in the Wisconsin and the UP and is part of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization devoted to helping its member improve their speaking and leadership skills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- National "I Forgot Day"
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve