The District 35 Toastmasters, representing nearly 100 clubs in Wisconsin will be holding our annual Fall Conference on Nov 4-5, 2011 and you are invited!
Register online with Eventbrite: http://district35fallconference.eventbrite.com
Laugh with the best speakers in WI and the UP as they compete for the title of "Champion of Humorous Speaking". Learn from the best evaluators as they showcase their talents and compete for the title of "Top Speech Evaluator".
Learn and be motivated by Lance Miller, 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking! Lance(pictured) is an international speaker and trainer and has delivered over 3,000 speeches and seminars in over 40 countries. During the conference, Lance will be giving three presentations; "Finding your Voice" on Friday evening, "How to Build a Championship Club" on Saturday morning, and "How I Lost My Way to the World Championship" as the luncheon keynote speaker.
Be inspired by Debra Schmidt. Debra will be speaking about the "The Power of Possibility Thinking" as the Saturday morning keynote speaker.
The District 35 Fall Conference, Humorous Speaking and Evaluations Contests are open to the public.
District 35 Toastmasters represent more than 100 Toastmasters clubs in the Wisconsin and the UP and is part of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization devoted to helping its member improve their speaking and leadership skills.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!