The District 35 Toastmasters, representing nearly 100 clubs in Wisconsin will be holding our annual Fall Conference on Nov 4-5, 2011 and you are invited!
Register online with Eventbrite: http://district35fallconference.eventbrite.com
Laugh with the best speakers in WI and the UP as they compete for the title of "Champion of Humorous Speaking". Learn from the best evaluators as they showcase their talents and compete for the title of "Top Speech Evaluator".
Learn and be motivated by Lance Miller, 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking! Lance(pictured) is an international speaker and trainer and has delivered over 3,000 speeches and seminars in over 40 countries. During the conference, Lance will be giving three presentations; "Finding your Voice" on Friday evening, "How to Build a Championship Club" on Saturday morning, and "How I Lost My Way to the World Championship" as the luncheon keynote speaker.
Be inspired by Debra Schmidt. Debra will be speaking about the "The Power of Possibility Thinking" as the Saturday morning keynote speaker.
The District 35 Fall Conference, Humorous Speaking and Evaluations Contests are open to the public.
District 35 Toastmasters represent more than 100 Toastmasters clubs in the Wisconsin and the UP and is part of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization devoted to helping its member improve their speaking and leadership skills.
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- New Sailor on the Block
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School