The District 35 Toastmasters, representing nearly 100 clubs in Wisconsin will be holding our annual Fall Conference on Nov 4-5, 2011 and you are invited!
Register online with Eventbrite: http://district35fallconference.eventbrite.com
Laugh with the best speakers in WI and the UP as they compete for the title of "Champion of Humorous Speaking". Learn from the best evaluators as they showcase their talents and compete for the title of "Top Speech Evaluator".
Learn and be motivated by Lance Miller, 2005 World Champion of Public Speaking! Lance(pictured) is an international speaker and trainer and has delivered over 3,000 speeches and seminars in over 40 countries. During the conference, Lance will be giving three presentations; "Finding your Voice" on Friday evening, "How to Build a Championship Club" on Saturday morning, and "How I Lost My Way to the World Championship" as the luncheon keynote speaker.
Be inspired by Debra Schmidt. Debra will be speaking about the "The Power of Possibility Thinking" as the Saturday morning keynote speaker.
The District 35 Fall Conference, Humorous Speaking and Evaluations Contests are open to the public.
District 35 Toastmasters represent more than 100 Toastmasters clubs in the Wisconsin and the UP and is part of Toastmasters International, a non-profit organization devoted to helping its member improve their speaking and leadership skills.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"