North Shore Presbyterian Church (NSPC) in Shorewood begins a new chapter with the appointment of Whitefish Bay resident Rev. Thomas L. Willams as interim pastor, joining current pastor Rev. James Bender.
The appointment of Rev. Williams commences the church’s search for a co-pastor to serve with Rev. Bender, who has been pastor at NSPC for the past 20 years. The church will be installing a committee to launch the search.
According to Rev. Bender, “Tom’s task will be a challenging one as he assumes responsibilities for certain programmatic areas within the life of NSPC, shared worship and pastoral responsibilities.”
“We know he’s excited, I’m excited and the NSCP Session of Elders is excited.”
Adds Rev. Williams, “as someone who has served before as an interim pastor for a number of Presbyterian churches throughout Wisconsin, I always look forward to helping a congregation turn a page as they move into a new phase.”
Rev. Williams is a graduate of the Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary and resides in Whitefish Bay with his wife reside in Whitefish Bay.
North Shore Presbyterian has served the spiritual needs of its Covenant Family and of all visitors in Shorewood since 1923.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon