Siblings Bryn Hartnett, Kiaran Hartnett and Liam Hartnett are in First Stage’s production of SEUSSICAL, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts September 16 through October 16, 2011.
Based on the works of Dr. Seuss, the Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant protecting the tiny speck of dust known as Who. Through dynamic musical numbers and new choreography, this roller coaster of adventure weaves storylines and some of Dr. Seuss’s most famous characters together in exciting and unexpected ways. Yet the show keeps with the heart-felt theme of the original production reminding us that, “a person is a person, no matter how small.”
Ten-year-old Bryn makes her second appearance with First Stage as Who 1 in the Blue Fish Cast. Her first performance with First Stage was in MY SON PINOCCHIO as the cymbal wielding Fairy in Training, Sue. She is a fourth-grader at Richards School and recently played Molly in Falls Patio Players’ production of Annie. Aside from acting, her favorite activities are gymnastics, dancing and playing with her dog Daisy.
Kiaran, a sophomore in Whitefish Bay High School, takes on the role of Who 3 in the Blue Fish Cast. Her recent appearance with First Stage was as the Mother Fox in MY SON PINOCCHIO. In the past year, Kiaran played an angel in ANYTHING GOES and the part of Amelia Smith in the premier of student-written play, WHY DID GOD MAKE SPARROWS, which were both performed at her high school.
Sixth-grader Liam returns to First Stage as Who 6 in the Blue Fish Cast. He previously played the role of Billy in MISS NELSON IS MISSING. This past summer, Liam had the fun opportunity to take on his first on camera role playing an Augusta Boy in Collaborative Cinema’s film, THE MAGICAL CAMERA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- 15th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Scheduled
- Kids From Wisconsin Join Music in the Glen
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability Of 2014 Membership Directory
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet