The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Sigh up For Classes Today!
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins