The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER