The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady