The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers to Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar in at Stein's in Mequon on Sat., June 1
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar