The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- 15th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Scheduled
- Kids From Wisconsin Join Music in the Glen
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability Of 2014 Membership Directory
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet