The Whitefish Bay Library, in conjunction with Ritz Camera at Bayshore, is presenting a program on how to document your possessions and preserve that documentation for future reference. When disasters like the Brew City Flood of 2010 strike, it can be overwhelming to deal with all of the losses, big and small. Your home holds so many things that are vital to your life and trying to remember every detail can be just as overwhelming as the event itself. Learn how to document and organize all of your belongings through photographs and notes. Feel free to bring your camera. The presenter, Stu Rubner, will be happy to answer questions after the presentation.
To register, please call the Library at 414-964-4380 or stop by the adult reference desk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Newcastle Place announces new Administrator
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- National "I Forgot Day"
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious